How to become an online 3D TV director?

By Kate

In photo: Nicolas Serikoff, TVnima manager; Benoit Marini (his avatar) 3D avatar engine lead; Kate fm 3D Perspectives; Mehdi Tayoubi Interactive Media Director

In photo: Nicolas Serikoff TVnima manager; Benoit Marini (his avatar) 3D avatar engine lead; Kate fm 3D Perspectives; Mehdi Tayoubi interactive media director

It’s time to add a third dimension to 3D Perspectives. Instead of reading this blog article, I thought you’d enjoy watching it in 3D on TVnima. See how many famous people you can find in the 3D show:

YouTube Preview Image

My take is that online 3D machinima applications, like TVnima, give you more professional-quality communications Powah. And in some ways you get more than real-life professional options, if you look at cameras for example. In TVnima there are 24 (yes, 24). How many in real life?

As Buzz Lightyear would say,

To infinity and beyond!

Best,

Kate

P.S. If you like this topic, you may also enjoy reading:

3D Merry Melody and Say it in 3D!

Related Posts

CATIA V6 online at 36,000 ft: ON and ABOVE the cloud :)

Watch the 3D Experience Platform in action!

Drawing in 3D

Three Years of 3D Perspectives

3D History 101

96 responses to “How to become an online 3D TV director?”

1. Josh says:

Now that is cool Kate. fun stuff.

2. Kate says:

Txs Josh, it puts some extra fun into work for sure. Let me know if you want to try.

3. Heloisa says:

This is absolutely amazing!

4. Jennyfer says:

Wow Kate! Good job, I like it! would be pleased to try it!

5. Kate says:

Why thanks Jennyfer! Watch your email for the key. ;-)

6. Ficry abas says:

Hello everybody, My name is Ficry Abas and I’m here interested to the software called TVnima which may provide us a great 3D animation. anyway, I want to use it in my latest presentation. However, I can’t discover it just because I don’t have a TVnima registration key. Cold anyone help me for the key??? I really mean it.

7. Kate says:

Hi Ficry, I’ve sent a key to your email account. Enjoy and keep us posted on your presentation! Best, Kate

8. Ficry abas says:

Hey Kate, thanks a lot for the key. You know what??
    I use it and try to show the video to my friends. They are really shocked with my creativity. Once again, Thank You very much Kate. I really appreciate it. LOVE TVNIMA!!!!

9. Kate says:

Glad you’re having fun with TVnima and hope your presentation goes well!

10. Amandine says:

Hello everybody, My name is Amandine and I’m here interested to the software called TVnima which may provide us a great 3D animation. anyway, I want to use it in my latest presentation. However, I can’t discover it just because I don’t have a TVnima registration key. Cold anyone help me for the key??? I really mean it.
    I’m french

11. Kate says:

Hi Amandine, I just sent the key to your hotmail account. Let us know what you think! Best, Kate

12. fen says:

Hi,i just saw this interesting software called tvnima and thought it was really nice.Is it possible if you sent me a registration key so i could join?

13. clara says:

hello, my name is Clara and I am a french student. I would like to have a registration key two, to use the great 3D animation and the orginal concept of TVnima. Of course, I want to use it for my personnal presentations and for my work. So, I wondered if someone could help me, please?
    thanks!

14. Kate says:

Hi Clara and Fen, thanks for your interest in TVnima. Please watch your email accounts; I’m sending you the keys . . . ;-) Best, Kate

15. clara says:

thanks a lot Kate!

16. Estevia says:

Hello. I am Louis from France !
    I am working on a business creation in the frame of my business school. For the final presentation I would like to use this fantastic technology in order have more impact on my audience. Please could you send me the registeration key ? It would be very nice :)
    Thanks !

17. Kate says:

Bonjour Louis. Watch your email account for the key, and please let us know how the presentation goes! ;-) Best, Kate

18. Elle says:

Hello Kate,

I first saw this software demonstrated on YouTube when I searched for ‘PowerPoint Presentation’ and I would love to give it a try. Could you possibly send me a registration key so I can start some experimentation? Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Elle

19. Kate says:

Hi Elle, I just sent the key to your email address. Thanks for your interest. We love to see how people use TVnima, so please share a link with us or a JPEG of your avatar when you’re done. Best, Kate

20. Jay says:

Hi Kate,

I used TVnima in the past before registration was required, but I’m no longer able to access the service. Could you send me an invitation as well. I’m the training manager for a large suburban public library system in Georgia, and I’ve used TVnima in the past to create online commercials to advertise training. If someone sends me a registration key, my intended use this time around would be to create video sequences to use in an e-learning class I’m developing.

21. Kate says:

Hi Jay, I’ve just sent you the new TVnima key. Sounds like an interesting project! I’d love to get your perspective on how this version of TVnima compares to the last you used. Best, Kate

22. Douglas says:

Can You send me a key please.

23. Kate says:

Hi Douglas, watch your email for the key, and enjoy!

24. Asia says:

Hello! It’s amazing!! Can You send me a registration key please?

25. Kate says:

Sure Asia. You should receive it via your email account. Please send us a sampling of what you do with it, or even upload a JPEG of your TVnima avatar to this comments section. Enjoy! Kate

26. Jess says:

Hi Kate,
    This is wonderful! This would be great for presentations for my students. Could you please send me a registration key. Thanks!

27. Kole says:

Hi i need a registration key help me send it to koletyler24@yahoo.com

28. Kole says:

Hi Kate,

My Name is Kole miller and i would like to do a stunning presentation for my company but i tried to send them letters 3 times still did not get nothing back send me a email at koletyler24@gmail.com,

29. Kate says:

Hi Kole, sorry for the delay. I’ve just sent your TVnima key to your email address. Enjoy! And send us links to the cool stuff you make with it. Cheers, Kate

30. Cameleon33 says:

Hi,

I have a end-year project to present in september! I would like to try this kind of presentation! Could you send me a key please?

Thanks!

Cam’

31. Kate says:

Hi Cameleon33, I’ve just sent a key to your email address; good luck with your project! We’d love to see it how you use TVnima if you can share your work . . . Best, Kate

32. Cameleon33 says:

Thanks! I am going to test it!

Cam’

33. Dbutler says:

Hi Kate,

I have visited the website per recommendation from a friend, and I am impressed. I requested a a registration key a few days ago and have not yet received a response. Hope to hear from you soon…because I have some great ideas for my presenation and this would be perfect

34. Kate says:

Hi Dbutler, I just sent your key to your hotmail address. Sorry for the delay- I’ve been out for a few days. We’d love to see what you do with TVnima; feel free to send us a link to your prez. Best, Kate

35. Nick says:

Wow that looks incredible! I would love to give this a try!

36. admin says:

Hi Nick, I just sent a key to your email address. BTW, nice blog you have there! I’d love to hear more about your roller coaster project. Best, Kate

37. machael says:

Hi Kate,

38. Kate says:

Hi Machael, many thanks for the compliment! Yes, I’ve heard that folks working in the Education field are getting great usage from TVnima. I sent your key to the email address you provided. I’d love to hear back from you with feedback after using it! Best, Kate

39. Romain says:

Hello Kate,

Your results with TVnima are really great and very realistic. For an educational purpose, would it be possible to try your solution? I’m sure that we can find a way to improve online courses with 3d animations. Thanks!

40. Kate says:

Hi Romain, many thanks! I’ve just sent the key to your email address. Keep us posted; we’d love to see examples of your work. So far people have been shy about sharing! If you’re willing, I’d love to speak with you after you use TVnima and feature one of your TVnimas in a blog post. Best, Kate

41. Andrada says:

Hello! I just found out about Tvnima and I am very excited. I am a student and I have to make a powerpoint presentation for my professor and I really think Tvnima could impress him. How do I get a registration key?
    Great presentation by the way!

42. Christy says:

Please send me the registration key. Thank you!

43. Kate says:

Thanks Andrada! I’m sending you key via email. We’d love to hear back from you to see what you think about TVnima and see the great stuff you do with it. Best, Kate

44. Kate says:

Hi, Christy, watch your email, the keys on its way. Would love some feedback after you use it! Best, Kate

45. jon says:

hi i would like to use this fantastic software for a prensention at school but i don ‘t have the regestration key for it. By the way great presentation!

46. Kate says:

Hi Jon, I sent the key to your email address. Enjoy using TVnima, and please ping me with feedback or a show-and-tell TVnima when you’re ready! Best, Kate

47. Big Heart says:

Great presentation by the way!

48. Kate says:

Hi Big Heart, I just sent your key to your email address. I’d love to hear your feedback regarding TVnima and a link to your work if possible. Txs! Kate

49. Tom says:

Hi there. Is it possible to sent another key to germany? I’d like to impress some friends with a holidaypresentation :-)

50. Kate says:

Hi Tom, I’ve sent a TVnima key to your email address. We’d love to see a link of your work if possible. Best, Kate

51. moin says:

dear tvnima staff iam an employee of a hospital n there is a presentation tht i really need to display it wud mean a lot fr my career but since im not gettin the key its not possible can u plz gimme one plz i really need this break

52. moin says:

gee thx fr the key guys its absolutley fascinating

53. Ingrid says:

Hello! I just found out about Tvnima in my informatic class and I am very excited about what i saw. I am a student and I have a Task to do for that class. I really want to impress my teacher because i know I have a lot of creativity and i can use it to create something nice. How do I get a registration key?
    thanks a lot

54. Matt says:

Hi. I just found out about this amazing software on YouTube and I was wondering if you could give me a registration key so I could try it.

Matt

55. Kate says:

Hi Matt, I just sent your TVnima key to your email account. Thanks to keep us posted and share your good work/send feedback. Best, Kate

56. Kate says:

Hi Ingrid, I just sent your key. Let us know how it goes. Best, Kate

57. Sherry says:

hey kate! … my school assigned me to do a power point presentation about Adolf Hitler and i have to come up with a great presentation in about 2! days :S .. anyways i LOVE the tvnima idea its so modern and i think it really will impress the audience so i tried the site but it mentioned something about a “registration key?” i inserted my email and all but i still dont get it , is the registration key going to be kinda like a password … also is tvnima for free? :) please reply!!! :D

58. Kate says:

Hi Sherry, yes TVnima is free. Sounds like you registered for a free key on the TVnima website, so you should have your key by now. Please contact me if you haven’t received it. And good luck with your presentatin! Best, Kate

59. Sherry says:

thats so awesome , thank you so much!!!! cant wait to get started :D :D

60. Sherry says:

Hey kate …. I finished the project on power point (2007) and i’ve added the voice recordings .. could you please inform me on how to get the power point presentation In the tvnima show??
    Tyyy :D

61. Sherry says:

lol figured that part out ^^ , im done with the project and i owe it all to Tvnima! thanks again! your site is amazing !! :D

62. Mushtaq says:

I have used tvnima 2 years ago for my final year project presentation.At that time registration key was not required. I need to make multimedia presentation again using tvnima but i dont have regisration key now.Kate can you email me the registratin key, its urgent, i already waited for key for a week but got no response. Thanks in advance.

[img]mushtaq02.jpg[/img]

63. salim ismail says:

Is TVNima free? how to get the registration key? i want to depict the male character as insurrance agent who can describe insurance policy benefits.
    Can i do that with tvnima?
    having read so many comments, i think i come to the right place for creating multimedia presentation.

64. Jochen says:

Hi Kate, great website & it looks like a fantastic way to ‘upgrade’ my presentations. As a teacher trainer for a university college, I would like to use this for my lessons. I’ve already signed up for a registration key, but untill now I have not received any confirmation. Can you help me with the registration key, please! TNX in advance!
    Jochen

65. salim says:

I have registered for the key but i haven’t received it on my email. can you plz send me the Reg key on my email. wordhy@gmail.com

66. Kate says:

Hi Salim, Jochen, Mushtag,

Sorry about the delay with the TVnima keys. You should have received them by now. If not, please let me know and I’ll ensure you get them this week!

Best of luck with your projects,
    Kate

67. Atanu says:

I NEED THE REGISTRATION KEY TO SIGNUP FOR tvnima. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLS MY ID IS atanu_debnath06@yaho.com

68. Kayla says:

Hi Kate,
    Wow! What an amazing program! I aplied for a key this morning. Please send one to me as soon as possible:) Thank you

69. Kate says:

Hi Atanu, I checked with the project manager and you should have your key by now. Please let me know if this isn’t the case and I’ll see what I can do. Best, Kate

70. Kate says:

Hi Kayla, you should have your key shortly. Please let us know if it doesn’t come through and we’ll get things moving. Best,Kate

71. Mic says:

Looks like great fun I applied for a key this evening I can’t wait to get my class using it.

cheers

72. Kate says:

Hi Mic, I hope you and your students enjoy using TVnima! Don’t be shy about sharing your finsihed projects with us! Best, Kate

73. Alex says:

Hi,

I’d like use TVNima for a presentation of a new webprinter interface to help my colleagues to use it.

I have ask an invitation on the TVNima webpage but I don’t know if it s passed.

Best Regards and thank’s for the great project.

Alex

74. Thomas says:

Hi Kate loved your presentation, I am studying to be a teacher and is always looking for a new way to make learning more interesting, but need a registration key. Can you help me ?

75. Kate says:

Hi Thomas, thanks for your comment. I don’t have anymore personal keys to give away, but you can register for a free key here: http://www.tvnima.com/user/login If you don’t hear back within a few days, please let me know and I’ll check into it. Best, Kate

76. Kate says:

Hi Alex, have you heard back yet about your TVnima key? I’ll try to help if not. Best, Kate

77. Richard Williams aka Corporal Willy says:

Oh wow! I loved looking at these animation movies. This is really nice technology for sure. I can keep the attention going with a lot of my younger students when I teach SolidWorks. Even the adult students would get a kick out of this as I do recorded demonstrations. Where you you get a chance to kick the tires with this?

78. Remi says:

To Richard: there you go! ;-)

79. Max says:

80. Remi says:

@Max: There you go! ;-)

81. Max says:

very Thanks!!!

82. Max says:

Thanks!!!

83. Sherry says:

Hi, I was wondering why can’t I make an avatar on tvnima? I always get stuck while browsing for the picture it says “updating” but it never completes loading…i’ve tried different browsers but its still the same problem.

They aren’t my pictures so I can take it by webcam..
    any thoughts on how to fix this?

thanks in advance:)

84. Remi says:

Hey Sherry!
    Sorry ’bout that. The best thing to do is to send an e-mail at contact(at)tvnima.com with screenshots & links so that they can help you fixing the problem. It shouldn’t take long!
    But please get back to us if there’s any other issue! :-)

85. Sherry says:

Thanks, I’ll be sure to do that right away:)

86. Andrew Thorpe says:

i have signed up to this tvnima. and have herd nothing. i am a music producer and teacher at college. i would like to use this in some projects but have herd nothing….. why is this. now im afraid i will get behin on my projects

87. Remi says:

Hey Andrew,

Same as Sherry, try sending an e-mail to contact(at)tvnima.com they’ll help you with that! ;-)

88. joana says:

Hello everybody! My name is Joana , i’m spanish and i will love to use this awesome program,but i dont have a registration key, can anybody help me?

89. Agnes says:

Hello Joana,
    You should have received your key registration directly on your email.
    Have fun using Tvnima :-)

90. Susan says:

Hello,

My name is Susan and I’ve just discovered the amazing effects you can get using Tvnima. I’m working on a presentation on different types of newsletters and I’d love to try this software. However, the site demands a registration key. Could anyone give me a hand, please?

Thanks a lot in advance.

91. Aurelien says:

Hi Susan, thanks for your interest in TVnima! Actually you can simply go here http://www.tvnima.com/user/login and fill in the form (what you describe in your comment should be fine enough). Have fun with TVnima :)

92. Tanya says:

Hi Kate. Wow! :D What an amazing program! I aplied for a key this morning. I am a student, I have told my teacher about this program.Please send one to me as soon as possible:) Thank you. you are the best.I hope you have a great day. :-)

Cheers,
    Tanya 8)

93. Photini Christoforou says:

Hi my name is Photini and i am a postgraduate student on ICT course in the university of Nottingham. I am planning to do a presentation for my collegues and i found Tvnima really interesting. Although i have registered for the key but i didn’t get it yet. Is it possible to send it again?

94. Enrique says:

My name is Enrique, I’m a teacher and I would like to use TVnima to my studients but I don’t have the key. So, I wondered if someone could help me, please? :roll:

95. Aurelien says:

Hi Enrique, most welcome! Did you ask for a registration key here? –> http://www.tvnima.com/user/login
    Have a great day!

96. Aurelien says:

Hi Photini, sorry for the very late reply, it must have missed our monitoring. Did you manage to get the registration key at all? Thank you!