In my last post, I introduced you to two Search-Based Applications (SBA) that’ll help you find the perfect restaurant: Urbanizer and Restminer. Now it’s time for some one-stop shopping. Drop by ViaMichelin, the travel portal of travel publishing and services leader Michelin, to explore destinations and discover millions points of interest (hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.).
Using Exalead technology, the rich content on this travel SBA is generated by mashing up databases, Web content and mapping information.
Once you’ve found your dream spot, use ViaMichelin to plan your trip to the last detail:
· What to pack (weather service)
· How to get the airport on time (traffic service)
· How to get around once you arrive (routes and maps)
· Where to stay (hotels, campsites, B&Bs, residences…)
· What to see (tourist attractions)
· Where to eat (restaurant guide)
You can also pick up some of Michelin’s famous guides and maps along the way, all offered you to in context thanks to CloudView technology.
So don’t wait, plot your perfect summer getaway now with an SBA!
As VP of Business Development, Morgan Zimmerman leads Exalead’s new strategic market development initiatives.