Calling all electric car freaks, online community nutters, 3D wackos, product design gurus . . . what have I missed?
We’re organising an event that you’ve all been waiting for! It’s all about sharing ideas on how to develop an electric car online via communities from all over the world. And it’s happening November 22.
We’ll also be announcing an online project that’s going to happen in collaboration with 40 Fires using our new suite of online products (CATIA V6 Online & 3DSwYm).
We’ve got a fantastic line up of speakers, for example:
- Paul Lomangino from Tesla Motors
- Hugo Spowers from Riversimple/40 Fires;
- Dr Shimizu from SIM Drive;
- Jay Rogers from Local Motors;
- Richard Bruges from Unipart (suppliers looking for a common platform to develop EV components);
- AKKA Technologies;
So what are you waiting for, register today (free) for our Community Based e-Car Development conference at www.3ds.com/CBeCD
The ECF is the 23rd and 24th November, why not go to both?
P.S. For more about this sort of thing, check out my previous posts:
- Open Innovation, Empowerment and Exploitation
- Car development is child’s play!
- Riversimple Urban Car: Simply a Revolution!